Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Ctrip.com International ( CTRP) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Ctrip.com International fell 44 cents (-2.7%) to $16.13 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.1 million shares of Ctrip.com International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.8 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $15.98-$16.95 after having opened the day at $16.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.57. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Seven Arts Entertainment ( SAPX), down 15.1%, Gordman's Stores ( GMAN), down 14.9%, JTH Holding Inc Class A ( TAX), down 13.8%, and Mecox Lane ( MCOX), down 12%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Ctrip.com International Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.