Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Panera Bread Company ( PNRA) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Panera Bread Company fell $2.16 (-1.4%) to $154.90 on light volume. Throughout the day, 182,251 shares of Panera Bread Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 508,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $154.38-$157.56 after having opened the day at $157.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $157.06. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Luby's ( LUB), down 6%, Good Times Restaurants ( GTIM), down 3.5%, Ctrip.com International ( CTRP), down 2.7%, and MTR Gaming Group ( MNTG), down 2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Panera Bread Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.