Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. H&R Block ( HRB) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, H&R Block rose 21 cents (1.3%) to $16.55 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.2 million shares of H&R Block exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.5 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $16.30-$16.74 after having opened the day at $16.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.34. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: Document Security Systems ( DSS), up 8.3%, PowerSecure International ( POWR), up 8.1%, Mattersight ( MATR), up 6.9%, and Innovaro ( INV), up 5.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full H&R Block Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.