Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Lowe's Companies ( LOW) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Lowe's Companies rose 50 cents (1.8%) to $28.35 on average volume. Throughout the day, 14.2 million shares of Lowe's Companies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 14.7 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $27.91-$28.62 after having opened the day at $27.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.85. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: China Auto Logistics ( CALI), up 27.4%, Genetic Technologies ( GENE), up 26%, LodgeNet Interactive Corporation ( LNET), up 21.6%, and QKL Stores ( QKLS), up 19.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Lowe's Companies Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.