Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Goodyear Tire & Rubber ( GT) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Goodyear Tire & Rubber rose 29 cents (2.5%) to $11.87 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3.4 million shares of Goodyear Tire & Rubber exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.7 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $11.52-$11.91 after having opened the day at $11.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.58. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Sealed Air Corporation ( SEE), up 12.2%, K-Swiss ( KSWS), up 9.4%, CCA Industries ( CAW), up 8.5%, and Swisher Hygiene ( SWSH), up 8.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Goodyear Tire & Rubber Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.