Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Citrix Systems ( CTXS) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Citrix Systems rose 93 cents (1.2%) to $77.97 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.5 million shares of Citrix Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $76.70-$78.05 after having opened the day at $77.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $77.04. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: China Information Technology ( CNIT), up 25%, Bridgeline Digital ( BLIN), up 11.7%, Attunity ( ATTU), up 10.2%, and Astea International ( ATEA), up 10%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Citrix Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.