Durata Therapeutics (NASDAQ: DRTX) today announced that data from multiple studies of its investigational drug dalbavancin and of the outpatient management of acute bacterial skin and soft tissue infection (abSSTI) will be presented in five posters during the 52 nd Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC). The conference will be held in San Francisco, CA from September 9-12, 2012. Sunday, September 9, 2012
- Update of Dalbavancin (DAL) Activity in the USA: Report from the SENTRY Program (2011). (Jones, et al). Session Number: 010, Presentation Number: C2-138, 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM (Halls A-C)
- Comparative In Vitro Activity of Dalbavancin (DAL) and Other Gram- Positive Agents Against a Recent Collection of European Bacterial Isolates (Simenauer, et al). Session Number 010, Presentation Number: C2-134, 11:30 – 1:30 PM (Halls A-C).
- Costs of Outpatient Parenteral Antibiotic Therapy (OPAT) for the Management of Gram+ Acute Bacterial Skin and Soft Tissue Infections (abSSTIs) (Khachatryan, et al). Session Number: 020, Presentation Number: K-239, 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM (Halls A-C)
- A Single-Center, Randomized, Placebo- and Positive-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study of the Electrocardiographic Effects of Dalbavancin in Healthy Male and Female Subjects. (Dunne, et al). Session Number: 082, Presentation Number: A-623, 11:15 AM – 1:15 PM (Halls A-C)
- A Multi-Site Study Comparing an 18-24h Commercially Prepared Dried MIC Susceptibility System to the CLSI Broth Microdilution Method for Dalbavancin Using Fastidious and non-Fastidious Gram-Positive Organisms (Killian, et al). Session Number: 173, Presentation Number: E-1467, 11:15 AM- 1:15 PM (Halls A-C)
About Durata TherapeuticsDurata Therapeutics is a pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel therapeutics for patients with infectious diseases and acute illnesses. Durata is currently enrolling and dosing patients in two global Phase 3 clinical trials with its lead product candidate, dalbavancin, for the treatment of patients with acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections, or abSSSI. Forward-looking statements Any statements in this press release about Durata’s future expectations, plans and prospects constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, as amended. Actual results may differ materially from those indicated by such forward-looking statements. Durata anticipates that subsequent events and developments will cause its views to change. However, while Durata may elect to update these forward-looking statements at some point in the future, Durata specifically disclaims any obligation to do so.