- Update of Dalbavancin (DAL) Activity in the USA: Report from the SENTRY Program (2011). (Jones, et al). Session Number: 010, Presentation Number: C2-138, 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM (Halls A-C)
- Comparative In Vitro Activity of Dalbavancin (DAL) and Other Gram- Positive Agents Against a Recent Collection of European Bacterial Isolates (Simenauer, et al). Session Number 010, Presentation Number: C2-134, 11:30 – 1:30 PM (Halls A-C).
- Costs of Outpatient Parenteral Antibiotic Therapy (OPAT) for the Management of Gram+ Acute Bacterial Skin and Soft Tissue Infections (abSSTIs) (Khachatryan, et al). Session Number: 020, Presentation Number: K-239, 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM (Halls A-C)
- A Single-Center, Randomized, Placebo- and Positive-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study of the Electrocardiographic Effects of Dalbavancin in Healthy Male and Female Subjects. (Dunne, et al). Session Number: 082, Presentation Number: A-623, 11:15 AM – 1:15 PM (Halls A-C)
- A Multi-Site Study Comparing an 18-24h Commercially Prepared Dried MIC Susceptibility System to the CLSI Broth Microdilution Method for Dalbavancin Using Fastidious and non-Fastidious Gram-Positive Organisms (Killian, et al). Session Number: 173, Presentation Number: E-1467, 11:15 AM- 1:15 PM (Halls A-C)
About Durata TherapeuticsDurata Therapeutics is a pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel therapeutics for patients with infectious diseases and acute illnesses. Durata is currently enrolling and dosing patients in two global Phase 3 clinical trials with its lead product candidate, dalbavancin, for the treatment of patients with acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections, or abSSSI. Forward-looking statements Any statements in this press release about Durata’s future expectations, plans and prospects constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, as amended. Actual results may differ materially from those indicated by such forward-looking statements. Durata anticipates that subsequent events and developments will cause its views to change. However, while Durata may elect to update these forward-looking statements at some point in the future, Durata specifically disclaims any obligation to do so.