Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Wesco International ( WCC) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Wesco International rose 83 cents (1.4%) to $59.85 on average volume. Throughout the day, 542,191 shares of Wesco International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 679,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $58.56-$60.03 after having opened the day at $59.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.02. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: China Auto Logistics ( CALI), up 17.4%, Westinghouse Solar ( WEST), up 7.1%, Senomyx ( SNMX), up 4.3%, and Grupo Casa Saba S.A.B. de C.V ( SAB), up 4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Wesco International Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.