Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. TIBCO Software ( TIBX) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, TIBCO Software rose 67 cents (2.3%) to $29.88 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.4 million shares of TIBCO Software exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.8 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $29.09-$29.95 after having opened the day at $29.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.21. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: Lexmark International ( LXK), up 13.7%, Dynasil Corporation of America ( DYSL), up 13.5%, Interphase ( INPH), up 13.3%, and RIT Technologies ( RITT), up 13.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full TIBCO Software Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.