Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Sally Beauty Holdings ( SBH) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Sally Beauty Holdings rose 72 cents (2.6%) to $28.07 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.5 million shares of Sally Beauty Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $27.87-$28.29 after having opened the day at $27.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.35. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: Zale Corporation ( ZLC), up 7.6%, Lentuo International ( LAS), up 7.5%, Zagg ( ZAGG), up 7.3%, and Sport Chalet ( SPCHB), up 5.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Sally Beauty Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.