Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. TRW Automotive Holdings ( TRW) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, TRW Automotive Holdings rose $1.13 (2.7%) to $42.63 on average volume. Throughout the day, 880,847 shares of TRW Automotive Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $41.43-$42.66 after having opened the day at $41.54 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.50. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: Enova Systems ( ENA), up 7.6%, Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide ( QTWW), up 3.5%, Delphi Automotive ( DLPH), up 3.3%, and Federal-Mogul ( FDML), up 2.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full TRW Automotive Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.