Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Mercadolibre ( MELI) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Mercadolibre fell $1.15 (-1.4%) to $79.35 on average volume. Throughout the day, 610,194 shares of Mercadolibre exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 666,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $78.97-$81.60 after having opened the day at $81.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $80.50. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: Corinthian Colleges ( COCO), down 8.7%, Net one Ueps Technologies ( UEPS), down 7.9%, Spar Group ( SGRP), down 7.8%, and Amrep Corporation ( AXR), down 7.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Mercadolibre Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.