Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Liquidity Service ( LQDT) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Liquidity Service fell $1.14 (-2.3%) to $48.66 on light volume. Throughout the day, 369,047 shares of Liquidity Service exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of one million shares. The stock ranged in price between $48.57-$49.73 after having opened the day at $49.54 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.80. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: Kayak Software ( KYAK), down 3.8%, Autobytel ( ABTL), down 3.3%, Demand Media ( DMD), down 3.3%, and Bitauto Holdings ( BITA), down 3.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Liquidity Service Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.