Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. AthenaHealth ( ATHN) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, AthenaHealth rose 90 cents (1%) to $87.91 on light volume. Throughout the day, 241,697 shares of AthenaHealth exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 500,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $86.49-$89.01 after having opened the day at $86.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $87.01. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: Net one Ueps Technologies ( UEPS), up 14.3%, Spar Group ( SGRP), up 7.9%, General Employment ( JOB), up 7.7%, and Ambow Education ( AMBO), up 6.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full AthenaHealth Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.