- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Media industry average. The net income increased by 23.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $6.14 million to $7.61 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 10.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 6.3%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 30.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 68.65% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, JRN should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $18.88 million or 34.33% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 14.17%.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model