Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Henry Schein ( HSIC) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Henry Schein fell $1.30 (-1.7%) to $76.05 on average volume. Throughout the day, 569,689 shares of Henry Schein exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 529,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $75.65-$77.38 after having opened the day at $77.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $77.35. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: China Metro-Rural Holdings ( CNR), down 7.4%, Universal Power Group ( UPG), down 6.4%, Navarre Corporation ( NAVR), down 5.6%, and Patterson Companies ( PDCO), down 4.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Henry Schein Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.