Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Taubman Centers ( TCO) pushed the Financial sector higher today making it today's featured financial winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Taubman Centers rose $1.10 (1.4%) to $78.24 on average volume. Throughout the day, 728,887 shares of Taubman Centers exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 546,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $76.82-$78.33 after having opened the day at $77.07 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $77.14. Other companies within the Financial sector that increased today were: Porter Bancorp ( PBIB), up 24.9%, Jacksonville Bancorp Inc (FL ( JAXB), up 10%, General Growth Properties ( GGP), up 9.7%, and Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania ( RBPAA), up 9.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Taubman Centers Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.