MIDDLEFIELD, Conn., Aug. 23, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Zygo Corporation (Nasdaq:ZIGO) today announced its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended June 30, 2012 and points out the following highlights in its results:
- Record EPS for fiscal fourth quarter and fiscal year 2012
- Record GAAP Diluted EPS of $2.30 per share for fiscal 2012 and $1.32 per share in fourth quarter 2012, which included adjustments related to the reversal of tax valuation allowances and other charges.
- Adjusted (non-GAAP) diluted EPS of $1.33 per share for fiscal 2012 – a 41% increase over fiscal 2011 – and $0.36 per share in fourth quarter 2012.
- Fiscal 2012 Revenue increased 11% over prior year to $166.8 million.
- Fourth quarter revenue increased 15% over prior quarter and 4% over the prior year fourth quarter to $44.3 million.
- Adjusted Operating Margin for fiscal 2012 fourth quarter and year was over 18% – highest in more than ten years.