Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Boston Scientific ( BSX) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Boston Scientific fell 10 cents (-1.8%) to $5.53 on average volume. Throughout the day, 13.7 million shares of Boston Scientific exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 14.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $5.47-$5.64 after having opened the day at $5.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $5.63. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Escalon Medical Corporation ( ESMC), down 9.3%, BioMimetic Therapeutics ( BMTI), down 9.1%, Response Genetics ( RGDX), down 6%, and Strategic Diagnostics ( SDIX), down 5.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Boston Scientific Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.