Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. TE Connectivity ( TEL) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, TE Connectivity fell 74 cents (-2.1%) to $35.10 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.7 million shares of TE Connectivity exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $34.89-$35.78 after having opened the day at $35.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.84. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Nexxus Lighting ( NEXS), down 24.3%, Ultra Clean Holdings ( UCTT), down 10.4%, Kewaunee Scientific ( KEQU), down 9.7%, and Memsic ( MEMS), down 8.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full TE Connectivity Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.