Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Buffalo Wild Wings ( BWLD) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Buffalo Wild Wings rose 93 cents (1.2%) to $75.89 on light volume. Throughout the day, 423,826 shares of Buffalo Wild Wings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 612,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $74.54-$76.18 after having opened the day at $74.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $74.96. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Ctrip.com International ( CTRP), up 5.8%, Empire Resorts ( NYNY), up 4.8%, Asia Entertainment & Resources ( AERL), up 4.7%, and Carrols Restaurant Group ( TAST), up 3.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Buffalo Wild Wings Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.