Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. IntercontinentalExchange ( ICE) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, IntercontinentalExchange rose $1.61 (1.2%) to $136 on light volume. Throughout the day, 336,865 shares of IntercontinentalExchange exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 535,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $133.26-$136.26 after having opened the day at $134.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $134.39. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: Penson Worldwide ( PNSN), up 33.2%, Millennium India Acquisition Corporation ( SMCG), up 11.1%, US Global Investors ( GROW), up 6.2%, and Security National Financial Corporation ( SNFCA), up 4.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full IntercontinentalExchange Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.