- Total consolidated revenue grew to a record $1.1 billion for the fiscal year, an increase of $273.3 million, or 34.7%, compared to the twelve months ended June 30, 2011. On a constant currency basis, total consolidated revenue increased by $280.4 million, or 35.6%.
- Total consumer lending revenue increased to $645.9 million for the fiscal year, representing an increase of $216.7 million, or 50.5%, compared to the prior year period. Revenue from internet-based loans grew to $259.5 million for the fiscal year compared to $86.8 million for the twelve months ended June 30, 2011.
- Total revenue from pawn lending increased to $80.9 million for the twelve months ended June 30, 2012 compared to $48.0 million for the prior year period. Pawn lending represented 7.6% of total consolidated revenue for the twelve months ended June 30, 2012.
- Consolidated adjusted EBITDA was a record $303.7 million for the twelve months ended June 30, 2012, representing an increase of $73.5 million, or 31.9%, compared to the prior fiscal year, while also increasing by $75.3 million, or 32.7%, on a constant currency basis during the same period.
- Diluted operating earnings per share was a record $2.16 for fiscal year 2012 compared to $1.59 for the prior fiscal year period, representing an increase of 35.8%, and exceeding the Company’s guidance of between $2.08 and $2.11 per share.
- The Company expanded its global store network to 1,399 stores with the opening of 114 de novo stores in fiscal year 2012.
DFC Global Corp. (NASDAQ:DLLR), a leading international diversified financial services company serving primarily unbanked and under-banked consumers for over 30 years, today announced its results for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2012. Fiscal Year 2012 Financial Highlights