Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Cincinnati Financial Corporation ( CINF) pushed the Insurance industry lower today making it today's featured Insurance laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Cincinnati Financial Corporation fell 50 cents (-1.3%) to $39.09 on average volume. Throughout the day, 839,798 shares of Cincinnati Financial Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of one million shares. The stock ranged in price between $39.04-$39.88 after having opened the day at $39.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.59. Other companies within the Insurance industry that declined today were: Homeowners Choice ( HCII), down 3.2%, National Interstate Corporation ( NATL), down 3.1%, Safety Insurance Group ( SAFT), down 2.4%, and Imperial Holdings ( IFT), down 2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Cincinnati Financial Ratings Report.
- Use our insurance section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.