Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Fidelity National Financial ( FNF) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Fidelity National Financial fell 23 cents (-1.2%) to $18.88 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.6 million shares of Fidelity National Financial exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of two million shares. The stock ranged in price between $18.80-$19.16 after having opened the day at $19.16 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.11. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: Central Federal ( CFBK), down 31.5%, Elbit Imaging ( EMITF), down 10.9%, Anchor Bancorp ( ANCB), down 9.8%, and Manhattan Bridge Capital ( LOAN), down 9.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Fidelity National Financial Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.