Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Ball Corporation ( BLL) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Ball Corporation fell 48 cents (-1.1%) to $42.43 on light volume. Throughout the day, 567,159 shares of Ball Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 988,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $42.35-$42.97 after having opened the day at $42.88 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.91. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Frederick's of Hollywood Group ( FOH), down 11.4%, Exceed Company ( EDS), down 9%, China Shengda Packaging Group ( CPGI), down 8.3%, and Fuwei Films Company ( FFHL), down 7.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Ball Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.