Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Ocwen Financial Corporation ( OCN) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Ocwen Financial Corporation fell 91 cents (-3.6%) to $24.38 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2.7 million shares of Ocwen Financial Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $24.34-$25.30 after having opened the day at $25.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.29. Other companies within the Banking industry that declined today were: Central Federal ( CFBK), down 31.5%, Anchor Bancorp ( ANCB), down 9.8%, Credit Suisse ( DWTI), down 5.5%, and Credit Suisse ( DSLV), down 5.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Ocwen Financial Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.