Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Gardner Denver ( GDI) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Gardner Denver rose 81 cents (1.3%) to $62.44 on average volume. Throughout the day, 700,271 shares of Gardner Denver exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 778,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $61.81-$62.98 after having opened the day at $61.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.63. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: A.M. Castle ( CAS), up 26.8%, Daktronics ( DAKT), up 17%, Nordson Corporation ( NDSN), up 11%, and Adept Technology ( ADEP), up 10.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Gardner Denver Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.