Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Wabco Holdings Incorporated ( WBC) pushed the Consumer Goods sector higher today making it today's featured consumer goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Wabco Holdings Incorporated rose 75 cents (1.3%) to $58.89 on average volume. Throughout the day, 563,677 shares of Wabco Holdings Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 723,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $58.20-$59.19 after having opened the day at $58.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.14. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that increased today were: Cereplast ( CERP), up 11.1%, Skechers USA ( SKX), up 9.8%, Tandy Brands Accessories ( TBAC), up 8.5%, and Reeds ( REED), up 8.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Wabco Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.