The upgrades in this project will include the following:
- Comprehensive Lighting Program – the installation of a state-of-the-art lighting system, to replace or upgrade approximately 370 existing fixtures;
- Energy Management System – the integration of the latest and industry-leading automation program for energy and environment management;
- Mechanical and HVAC Replacements – the replacement of boilers with new high efficiency boilers;
- Building Improvements – insulation improvements to reduce energy costs across all of the Schools’ facilities;
- Water Conservation Upgrades – the installation of a state-of-the-art plumbing system to reduce water consumption, wastewater production, and hot water energy use;
- New Ceiling Grid – lower ceilings in the Middle School to reduce the echo, improve lighting, and provide energy savings due to less space to heat.