Popular Community Bank, one of the nation's premier community banks and a subsidiary of Popular, Inc., announced the launch of the Popular Community Bank Business Mobile application for iPhone ® and Android™ devices. This latest advance to the bank’s Mobile Banking Platform has special features for small and mid-size business owners and their staff to manage finances from virtually anywhere. Business customers of Popular Community Bank can now:
- Check account balances; find branches and ATM locations with GPS search.
- Search recent account activity by transaction date, amount or check number.
- Pay vendors and other established payees on the go via their iPhone® or Android™.
- Transfer funds from one Popular Community Bank account to another in real time.
- Delegate account access, while keeping full control. The company accountant or bookkeeper can benefit from a single, common source for mobile banking.
About Popular, Inc.Founded in 1893, Popular, Inc. is the leading banking institution by both assets and deposits in Puerto Rico, and the 37th largest in the U.S. by deposits. In the United States, Popular has established a community-banking franchise providing a broad range of financial services and products with 93 branches in New York, New Jersey, Illinois, Florida and California. Services of Popular are available at branches and online at mypopularbanking.com. For customers seeking more information, call 1-800-377-0800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Find out about the community service of Popular Community Bank on Facebook at facebook.com/PopularCommunityBank. iPhone® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google permission. The trademarks, service marks and company names used above are the property of their respective owners. Popular Community Bank is the assumed business name of Banco Popular North America, Member FDIC.