Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Public Service Enterprise Group ( PEG) pushed the Utilities sector lower today making it today's featured Utilities laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Public Service Enterprise Group fell 35 cents (-1.1%) to $32.32 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.9 million shares of Public Service Enterprise Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $32.12-$32.49 after having opened the day at $32.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.67. Other companies within the Utilities sector that declined today were: Delta Natural Gas Company ( DGAS), down 4.4%, Transportadora de Gas del Sur ( TGS), down 2.7%, Clean Energy Fuels Corporation ( CLNE), down 2.6%, and Artesian Resource Corporation ( ARTNA), down 2.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Public Service Enterprise Group Ratings Report.
- Use our utilities section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.