Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. J.B. Hunt Transport Services ( JBHT) pushed the Transportation industry lower today making it today's featured Transportation laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, J.B. Hunt Transport Services fell 84 cents (-1.5%) to $54.57 on average volume. Throughout the day, 813,307 shares of J.B. Hunt Transport Services exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 992,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $54.37-$55.46 after having opened the day at $55.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.41. Other companies within the Transportation industry that declined today were: Seanergy Maritime Holdings ( SHIP), down 5.3%, Swift Transportation ( SWFT), down 4%, DS Torm ( TRMD), down 3.7%, and Quality Distribution ( QLTY), down 3.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full J.B. Hunt Transport Services Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.