Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Digital Realty ( DLR) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Digital Realty fell 95 cents (-1.2%) to $75.65 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.3 million shares of Digital Realty exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $75.20-$76.92 after having opened the day at $76.88 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $76.60. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Institutional Financial Markets ( IFMI), down 16%, Impac Mortgage Holdings ( IMH), down 13.1%, E-House China Holdings ( EJ), down 4.7%, and Pennsylvania REIT ( PEI), down 4.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Digital Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.