Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Perrigo Company ( PRGO) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Perrigo Company rose $1.71 (1.6%) to $108.64 on average volume. Throughout the day, 761,354 shares of Perrigo Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 627,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $105.89-$108.94 after having opened the day at $105.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $106.93. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: Rosetta Genomics ( ROSG), up 23.4%, Cormedix ( CRMD), up 19.8%, Repros Therapeutics ( RPRX), up 15.2%, and Acura Pharmaceuticals ( ACUR), up 13.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Perrigo Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.