- Automated Issue Escalation and Resolution – Neustar Web Performance Management leverages the power of Selenium, an open-source web application testing system used by quality assurance professionals worldwide, to help users of all levels automate critical processes in testing and monitoring site performance.
- Real-user or Synthetic Monitoring – Real-user monitoring allows companies to see how their site performs for actual users, while synthetic monitoring mimics the real-user experience by employing real browsers. Companies can monitor with multiple browsers to track performance and establish a baseline from one browser to another.
- Full-service or On-demand Load Testing – Neustar Website Load Testing offers both full-service and on-demand testing, providing flexible options for companies to run scripts, test and analyze site performance and capabilities and determine potential performance issues before they occur.
- External Views – Neustar Website Monitoring allows companies to track performance from the end users’ perspective globally. Companies get a precise, unbiased picture of their site speed and performance, enabling them to resolve issues before the customer experience is impacted.
- Rich Reporting – Companies can customize monitoring reports and easily share them with stakeholders, deliver transaction overviews and identify errors by location, load time by step and location and overall time by location.
Neustar, a trusted, neutral provider of real-time information and analysis to the Internet, telecommunications and entertainment industries, today announced the release of Neustar® Web Performance Management, a new solution that brings together Neustar Website Monitoring and Neustar Website Load Testing for the first time in a single, comprehensive platform. With this offering, companies that rely on web performance to drive revenue now have a simple, easy-to-use platform to consistently monitor site performance and quickly mitigate performance-related issues, ultimately protecting their customers’ online experience. Online sales and customer service are no longer tangential to companies – they are central to it. Problems with poor website performance can result in negative brand impact, revenue loss and damaged customer loyalty. Neustar Web Performance Management combines both site monitoring and load testing in a single, user-friendly platform that allows customers to save setup time by using the same scripts for both services. The solution features real-time, intelligent alerting that identifies actual website performance issues while minimizing false positives; can be scripted to automatically escalate issues to the right personnel for quick resolution; and uses built-in API’s to customize and script alerts, reports and automated actions to resolve critical website performance issues. “If we get a Neustar monitoring alert, we drop everything and respond. Whatever the issue is, we know it’s the real thing,” said Joe Allen, Manager of Systems Engineering, Jobs2Web. “Neustar’s Website Monitoring and Load Testing simplifies our lives, and we don’t have to worry about critical systems. Neustar handles them and they work, period.” The benefits of Neustar Web Performance Management are: