Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. FMC Corporation ( FMC) pushed the Chemicals industry lower today making it today's featured Chemicals laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, FMC Corporation fell 65 cents (-1.2%) to $54.93 on average volume. Throughout the day, 867,494 shares of FMC Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 998,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $54.60-$55.51 after having opened the day at $55.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.58. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that declined today were: Ikonics Corporation ( IKNX), down 6.5%, Lizhan Environmental ( LZEN), down 6.2%, Altair Nanotechnologies ( ALTI), down 3.8%, and Pacific Ethanol ( PEIX), down 3.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full FMC Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.