Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Precision Castparts ( PCP) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Precision Castparts rose $2.83 (1.8%) to $164.74 on average volume. Throughout the day, 750,808 shares of Precision Castparts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 739,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $161.43-$164.84 after having opened the day at $162.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $161.91. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Arotech Corporation ( ARTX), up 9.8%, Tower International ( TOWR), up 9.4%, eMagin Corporation ( EMAN), up 8.2%, and Dynamic Materials Corporation ( BOOM), up 5.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Precision Castparts Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.