Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Cameron International Corporation ( CAM) pushed the Energy industry higher today making it today's featured energy winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Cameron International Corporation rose 75 cents (1.4%) to $53.92 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.4 million shares of Cameron International Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $52.82-$54.01 after having opened the day at $53.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.17. Other companies within the Energy industry that increased today were: Andatee China Marine Fuel Services Corporat ( AMCF), up 19.8%, Voyager Oil & Gas ( VOG), up 10.7%, Zion Oil & Gas ( ZN), up 10.3%, and ATP Oil & Gas ( ATPG), up 8.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Cameron International Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.