Agilent Technologies ( A) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Agilent Technologies fell $3.33 (-8.2%) to $37.15 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 12.8 million shares of Agilent Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.9 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $36.76-$38.17 after having opened the day at $37.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.48. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Schmitt Industries ( SMIT), down 7.6%, MIPS Technologies ( MIPS), down 7.5%, Vicon Industries ( VII), down 7.2%, and Nortech Systems Incorporated ( NSYS), down 7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Agilent Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.