Expeditors International of Washington ( EXPD) pushed the Transportation industry higher today making it today's featured transportation winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Expeditors International of Washington rose 91 cents (2.4%) to $38.31 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.5 million shares of Expeditors International of Washington exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.9 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $37.36-$38.45 after having opened the day at $37.52 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.40. Other companies within the Transportation industry that increased today were: DS Torm ( TRMD), up 14.6%, Frozen Food Express Industries ( FFEX), up 7.3%, TOP Ships ( TOPS), up 6%, and Gol Intelligent Airlines ( GOL), up 4.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Expeditors International of Washington Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.