PulteGroup ( PHM) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.8%. By the end of trading, PulteGroup rose 82 cents (6.4%) to $13.60 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 24.5 million shares of PulteGroup exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 13.3 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $12.75-$13.75 after having opened the day at $12.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $12.78. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: Real Goods Solar ( RSOL), up 10.2%, Guanwei Recycling ( GPRC), up 9.2%, Casella Waste Systems ( CWST), up 8.9%, and Beazer Homes USA ( BZH), up 7.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full PulteGroup Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.