Baidu ( BIDU) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Baidu rose $3.56 (2.7%) to $133.66 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5.1 million shares of Baidu exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.3 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $130-$134.38 after having opened the day at $130.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $130.10. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: Deltathree ( DDDC), up 40%, LiveDeal ( LIVE), up 14.5%, Tucows ( TCX), up 12%, and SINA Corporation ( SINA), up 10.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Baidu Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.