Cummins ( CMI) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.5%. By the end of trading, Cummins rose $2.06 (2%) to $102.82 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2.2 million shares of Cummins exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of three million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $100.35-$103.72 after having opened the day at $100.52 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $100.76. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Real Goods Solar ( RSOL), up 10.2%, Arotech Corporation ( ARTX), up 9.3%, Guanwei Recycling ( GPRC), up 9.2%, and Broadwind Energy ( BWEN), up 9.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Cummins Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.