GNC Acquisition Holdings ( GNC) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, GNC Acquisition Holdings fell $1.38 (-3.6%) to $37.20 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4.1 million shares of GNC Acquisition Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.4 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $36.81-$38.95 after having opened the day at $38.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.58. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: China Jo-Jo Drugstores ( CJJD), down 22.3%, Armco Metals Holdings ( CNAM), down 16.6%, Innovaro ( INV), down 15.9%, and Point.360 ( PTSX), down 15.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full GNC Acquisition Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.