DR Horton ( DHI) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, DR Horton fell 22 cents (-1.2%) to $18.11 on light volume. Throughout the day, 5.2 million shares of DR Horton exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $17.90-$18.45 after having opened the day at $18.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.33. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: Guanwei Recycling ( GPRC), down 24.1%, Real Goods Solar ( RSOL), down 8.3%, Nobility Homes ( NOBH), down 4.7%, and Comstock ( CHCI), down 4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full DR Horton Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.