Allegheny Technologies ( ATI) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Allegheny Technologies fell 38 cents (-1.2%) to $31.49 on light volume. Throughout the day, 931,019 shares of Allegheny Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.9 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $30.91-$31.77 after having opened the day at $31.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.87. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Guanwei Recycling ( GPRC), down 24.1%, Ecotality ( ECTY), down 21.9%, Cleantech Solutions International ( CLNT), down 14.8%, and Smith & Wesson Holding Corporation ( SWHC), down 11.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Allegheny Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.