Cavium ( CAVM) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Cavium fell 54 cents (-1.7%) to $31.04 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.4 million shares of Cavium exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $30.98-$31.88 after having opened the day at $31.78 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.58. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Netlist ( NLST), down 17.4%, Canadian Solar ( CSIQ), down 11%, Plug Power ( PLUG), down 9.3%, and eMagin Corporation ( EMAN), down 8.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Cavium Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.