Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Henry Schein ( HSIC) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Henry Schein rose $1.01 (1.3%) to $77.78 on light volume. Throughout the day, 170,057 shares of Henry Schein exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 529,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $76.58-$77.86 after having opened the day at $76.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $76.77. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: China Auto Logistics ( CALI), up 23.1%, Rada Electronics Industries ( RADA), up 5.9%, SED International Holdings ( SED), up 5.1%, and Coast Distribution System ( CRV), up 3.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Henry Schein Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.