Silver Wheaton Corporation ( SLW) pushed the Metals & Mining industry higher today making it today's featured metals & mining winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Silver Wheaton Corporation rose 31 cents (1%) to $30.75 on light volume. Throughout the day, two million shares of Silver Wheaton Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $30.32-$30.85 after having opened the day at $30.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.44. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that increased today were: China Shen Zhou Mining & Resources ( SHZ), up 12.2%, Prospect Global Resources ( PGRX), up 11.9%, US Silica Holdings ( SLCA), up 11.8%, and Uranium Energy Corporation ( UEC), up 8.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Silver Wheaton Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.